Dental procedures are highly complex and should be performed by knowledgeable and experienced specialists. Around The Corner Dental Spa was founded by Dr. Kaveh Kanani in Tarzana. The dental practice offers a wide range of professional dental health treatments to enhance the smile of patients.
Types of dental services offered
Around The Corner Dental Spa offers a variety of dental services, including:
- Dental implants
Dental implants are titanium teeth replacements that bond to your jawbone, enhancing oral stability. Around the Corner Dental Spa uses a flapless surgery technique that is less costly and less painful to create more room for the dental implant. The technique involves Dr. Kanani condensing the outer bone and placing your implants. Later, he will select and place the right crown onto the implant giving your teeth a realistic look.
- Gum disease treatment
There are many different types of gum diseases. Around The Corner Dental Spa is highly equipped in treating gingivitis and periodontitis through the following:
- Scaling and planing- this involves using a unique tool to measure the pockets underneath your gums and non-surgically cleaning out the pockets using a disinfectant.
- Laser gum treatment, which is used to eliminate damaged gum tissue. Later, laser technology contours your gum line.
- PerioProtect, which is used to eliminate accumulated plaque and bacteria from your oral pockets.
Invisalign orthodontic systems help provide patients with the smile of their dreams. Around The Corner Dental Spa provides a personalized Invisalign plan. Invisalign procedure involves using digital software that takes and uses photos of your oral impressions to fabricate clear teeth aligners. You will notice complete results over 6-8 months following the treatment.
- Emergency dentistry
Around The Corner Dental Spa is highly equipped to provide emergency dental treatments. Some of the most common injuries include trauma causing broken and cracked teeth, sudden gum inflammation, gum abscess, severe toothache, cracked dental fillings, and gum inflammation. For example, the spa has technologies, such as 3D cone beam CT scans that help provide emergency diagnosis and treatment of oral concerns.
- Sedation dentistry
Sedation dentistry is used to ensure painless dental procedures. Around The Corner Dental Spa offers the following types of sedation.
- Nitrous oxide gas, which helps eliminate anxiety helping patients relax during procedures.
- Conscious sedation, which is administered orally or intravenously and offers relaxation and pain relief
- General anesthesia, which involves the use of intravenously administered medication. General anesthesia is used for lengthy and complicated procedures
- Tooth extractions
Around The Corner Dental Spa performs comfortable and less traumatic tooth extractions for severely damaged and decayed teeth. Tooth extraction involves loosening and manually pulling out the affected tooth. For teeth that have broken below the gum line, surgical tooth extraction is necessary.
Veneers are usually installed to fix cosmetic dental concerns by hiding discolored teeth, covering gaps between teeth, and concealing crooked teeth and cracked teeth. A dental veneer is made up of composite resin and usually resembles natural teeth. Dr. Kanani creates a bond between the veneer and your natural teeth using light-sensitive resin and hardens it with a curing light.
Restore your smile today by contacting Around the Corner Dental Spa by phone or schedule your dental appointment online.