In today’s world of pollution, it can become challenging to protect your skin from harmful particles. Moreover, these factors can cause premature aging, such as wrinkles and creases. You may think going to the salon weekly and getting a regular facial is enough to keep your skin fresh and healthy, but that is not the case.
Medical facials in Sarasota use the latest skincare technology to heal damaged skin and fight the signs of aging. They analyze your skin and carefully pick out suitable products to avoid complications and get optimal results. Opt. for a medical-grade facial instead of traditional ones for an effective treatment.
Perks of Medical Facials
- Improves circulation- Blood circulation is crucial for healthy skin. When your regular blood circulation is not doing a good enough job, it can cause wrinkles and lines to appear on your skin. Medical facials can increase the flow of blood enriched with oxygen which helps absorb the nutrients and water effectively. This process helps your skin look less dry and more supple.
- Customized treatments- Unlike traditional facials, you first go through a consultation session with an expert where you are allowed to talk about your skin problems and skin type in medical facials. A professionally trained expert analyses your skin and creates a facial plan that works best for you. This allows less room for complications as the products and techniques used in the process are handpicked by experts specifically for your situation.
- Increases collagen- Your skin stops producing collagen with age, a protein responsible for keeping your skin from sagging. Medical facials effectively remove dead and dry skin cells and allow the production of collagen to increase elasticity.
- Relieves stress- You may have seen your friends getting a body massage when they feel stressed. A facial is similar to a body massage. The only difference is that a medical facial is the massage of your face. According to studies, massages have positive physiological and psychological effects and help you relax.
- Non-invasive procedure- Medical facials are non-surgical, non-invasive, and painless ways of treating your skin. The procedure uses tools and techniques that allow nutrients to penetrate deep into your skin and allow better absorption without the use of knives or injections.
How Often Should You Get a Medical Facial?
How frequently you should get a facial depends on your skin type, conditions, goals, budget, and age. Getting a facial once a month is usually recommended for keeping the skin healthy as your skin cells are replaced about every 30 days. If you cannot do it every month, talk to an expert to create a suitable plan.